Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hugs

See, this font means that they're serious about drugs. Who's they? I'm guessing drugs.

It's the upside down antichrist's drug. What's an upside down antichrist, I don't know.  Probably a really nice lady who teaches ballroom dancing for seniors and she's hooked on morphine.

I had to take codeine for my bronchitis once.  Doctor said that the codeine wouldn't cure my cough and she was right I had to take it for many years before the cough went away. Well it went away on the weekdays, on the weekends it comes back and I have to take my medicine, tgif.

Codeine means schoolboy on the streets.  So the next time you hear someone say "I really want to swallow some schoolboys right now", ask that person if they meant schoolboys referring to codeine or schoolboy's referring to something belonging to a schoolboy that they would like to swallow.  It's all about the apostrophe and grammar.

When my OCD strikes, I thank god for amphetamines.  I take a few and then I have the rest of the day to organize the remaining pills by color and shape.  What a great Saturday afternoon!
What do you mean it's Tuesday?

See, peaches and oranges are good for you. Lots of vitamin C!
What do you mean it's Thursday?

Candy is sweet, goofballs are too.
 I took lots of sleeping pills to prove
I love you!

Illegitimate forms were born out of wedlock and they still don't feel right about it.

I went on a tour of America's southwest once.  I stopped in Santa Fe and bought a lovely coat with handmade peyote cactus buttons.  I threw that coat into the Grand Canyon because a crow dared me to.  That crow was nice but a little too impulsive.  I'll never ride on his wings to the land of fire again.  Also I bought a pair of moccasins.

Mother says "don't wear your heroin outfit out in the rain, you'll dampen your works".  Well she used to say that.


I did the most heroin in Hawaii.


If you combine paint thinner and glue you get glue thinner.  If you can get glue thinner then you can get really really high.

A lot of paint thinner, gasoline and glue went into making this jacket.  Just look at the craftsmanship! A lot of  glue thinner went into making Alex Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment